Was this article helpful?

Withdraw a Submission

Last modified 14:26, 9 Sep 2013


This help page applies to Students, Assessors, and Administrators.


If you have submitted work to the wrong assessor, from the wrong portfolio section, or wish to change your submission, you may withdraw it. It is important to withdraw submissions that you plan to re-submit. Otherwise, your assessor will receive two versions of the same submission without knowledge of which one you wish to have assessed.

NOTE: You cannot withdraw a submission that has already been assessed.

To begin, locate the portfolio section that you had initially submitted from, and click on the Information icon.


How to Withdraw a Submission

1. Below the Submission Summary heading, locate the pending assessment that you would like to withdraw, and click on the Withdraw link associated with it.

NOTE: Completed Assessments will also appear below this heading, but will not have the option to withdraw as it is not permitted.


2. Using the Select column, check off the submission that you would like to withdraw.
3. Click Withdraw.


The withdrawal will be confirmed in green.


Still Having Trouble?

If this help page did not answer your question, please contact our Support Desk: support@chalkandwire.com

Was this article helpful?
Pages that link here
Page statistics
2743 view(s) and 11 edit(s)
Social share
Share this page?


This page has no custom tags set.


You must to post a comment.