Your report will now be displayed in table format. You have the following options on this screen:
1. Report Settings: To make changes to the report parameters, select this option.
2. Settings Summary: To view a summary of the report settings, click the 'Settings Summary' button.
3. Export: If you would like to save the report on your computer, you can export it as Excel TSV, Raw XML or Excel XML.
4. Save Report As...: If you would like to save this report so that you can run it in the future, without having to select the parameters again click this button. Saving the report will also allow you to insert the report into a portfolio.
5. Show/Hide Columns: This option allows you to hide any of the columns that are currently displayed. You can also select to show them if you have previously hidden them.
6. Copy: To save a copy of the report table to your clipboard so that you can paste it elsewhere (eg. into a Word document on your computer), use this option.
7. CSV: To download the report to your computer in CSV format, use this option.
8. Print: This option will create a printer-friendly version of the report so that it can be printed.