This help page applies to Assessors and Administrators.
The Student Results feature allows Administrators and Assessors to locate and review assessments by submission date. Assessments can be filtered by assessment instrument, assessor, student, and/or standard section. You can also choose to include or exclude reliability (suppressed) assessment scores as well.
To begin, use the Assessments menu to select Student Results.
How to Search for Student Results
Use the Results Search features to filter assessments by:
1. Submission date
2. Assessment Instrument
5. Standard Section
6. Reliability (Suppressed) Assessment Scores
Once you have selected your search parameters, click the Search button.
How to View Your Search Results - NEW!
Your Search Results can be removed from Chalk & Wire to use for outside-documentation. To bring the information outside of Chalk & Wire, you can:
1. Copy: Use the Copy button to copy the Results table to your clipboard.
2. CSV: Use the CSV button to download a CSV file to your computer.
3. Print: Use the Print button to load a print-friendly view of the Results table.
How to Transfer, Delete, and View Assessment Details
1. Use the Transfer and Delete columns to reveal options to transfer and/or delete the assessment.
2. Click anywhere on the Assessment to reveal additional options: View Summary, View Details, Work, Transfer, Delete, and Annotations.
Please note that there is no difference between transferring and/or deleting using the columns vs. using the additional options menu.
Still Having Trouble?
If this question did not answer your question, please contact our Support Desk: email@example.com