This help page applies to Administrators only.
Creating an Instrument Link on a Table of Contents, or on a specific section of a Table of Contents, enables ePortfolio users to submit work via portfolio.
To begin, locate the Table of Contents and use it's Actions menu to select Edit.
How to Create an Instrument Link
1. Click on the section of the Table of Contents that you would like to add a frame to.
2. Click on the Instrument Links tab.
3. Click on the Add Instrument Link button.
1. Using the Sources column, select the department that contains the appropriate Assessment Instrument.
2. Using the Rubrics column, locate and select the Assessment Instrument in question. Use the Add Selected button, or simply Drag-and-Drop the selection into the Chosen Rubrics column.
3. Click Done.
How to Adjust Linked Instrument Settings
Any linked instruments will appear under the Instrument Links tab. To adjust the settings of an instrument, click the Settings icon associated with it.
1. Select the Submission Type. The Submission Type dictates what section(s) of the portfolio will utilize this particular linked instrument. The Submission Type options are:
- Single Page
- Page and Subpages
- Whole Section
- Whole Portfolio
2. Select whether or not you would like to Warn (the) Student If Late. This feature is only applicable if you have selected a due date.
3. (Optional) Enter the Max # Submissions, Due Date and Cutoff Date.
4. Click the Save Settings button to save any changes that you may have made.
Still Having Trouble?
If this help page did not answer your question, please contact our Support Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Search Terms
grade, work, mark, enter scores, send results, grades, view, submissions, upload assessments